ExaNoDe Presentations at HIPEAC 2018 workshop are online
The presentations from ExaNoDe researchers at the workshop “ExascaleHPC: the ExaNoDe, ExaNeSt, EcoScale, and EuroEXA projects” in conjunction with the HiPEAC 2018 Conference, Manchester, UK, 23 January 2018 are now online and can be found below:
- Kallimanis, M. Marazakis, E. Skordalaki: Use-cases for Remote Memory in the UNIMEM Architecture [PDF]
- Pouget, A. Mouzakitis, R. Dimitrov, A. Rigo, D. Raho : Virtualization for HPC [PDF]
- P.Y. Martinez, D. Dutoit, A. Philippe, P. Vivet, D.Drouin, Y. Beilliard: 3D-IC Design Solution for Modular Integration of Chiplet over Silicon Interposer [PDF]
- Mroszczyk, V. Pavlidis: Ultra-Low Swing Transceiver for Energy Efficient Communication in 2.5-D Integrated Systems,[PDF]
- Chalios:ExaNoDe Programming Environment to Exploit ARM, UNIMEM and FPGAs [PDF]
The full program with links to all presentations can be found at the HIPEAC web site.